In addition the Stormtite™ AP Model 627 offers commercial and industrial facility owners the most advanced thermal performance values published by any major U.S. manufacturer of insulated rolling steel doors. This door system is the first rolling door with a published, tested U-factor rating and features the highest calculated R-value for added thermal resistance.
- Galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum doors in a variety of gauges, slat profiles, finishes and options
- Most standard door widths up to 30’4″ (9246 mm) and 28’4″ (8636 mm) in height, and custom door sizes up to 1500 sq. ft. (139,355 sq.mm)
- Rolling service doors for heavy-duty, medium-duty and light-duty applications
- The Stormtite™ AP Model 627 offers commercial and industrial facility owners the most advanced thermal performance values published by any major U.S. manufacturer of insulated rolling steel doors.
- Coil-Away™ Model 600 door offers an economical solution for openings to 16′ wide and 16′ high (4877 mm and 4877 mm)
- Stormtite™ Models 620 and 625 insulated doors provide extra protection against the elements
- The majority of Overhead Door rolling doors feature solid construction to withstand wind load of 20 psf, with a higher wind load option to meet requirements
- Structural steel angle or roll-formed guide design ensures smooth curtain operation
- Steel plate brackets provide additional strength
- Helical torsion springs designed for 20,000 cycles, with high usage option to 100,000 cycles, higher cycles options available
- Each door is computer-designed to ensure precision manufacturing and facilitate installation
- Computer-matched door counterbalance system and optional motor operator promote precision operation and performance